Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

This version of Spider Man is biased more on the comics than the last Spider Man movies which stared Toby Maguire.

I have to say i enjoyed this new franchise more than the last, not that i have read the comics but i enjoyed the storyline more. I found that this Peter Parker was more likeable and not 'wo is me' as the last. I could see this Spider Man linking up with The Avengers, as this character seemed to have the personality that would work well with Tony Stark, with the sarcastic humor and comments made by Peter during the fight scenes.

The special effects were more realistic for the action sequences than the other films too, but i suppose that is because technology has moved on since then.

I really enjoyed this film and hopefully they will make another, I would give this film 4/5 well worth a watch!

No comments: