Tuesday 17 July 2012

Ice Age 4 Continental Drift

Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon another adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they explore a new world.

I wasnt a big fan of the third one which had the dinosaurs in, a part of me thought it was a pointless story. So i went into this one with baited breath. As me and my friend were buying the tickets, the lady serving us said that she thought it was really funny as she'd seen it yesterday. And she was right, it was!

So the continents begin to separate because of scratch and his acorn.The guys get separated on an iceberg and float off into the new world. The film follows their journey trying to get back to Ellie and Peaches (the daughter).

Its a funny film which i would recommend seeing, especially if you have kids or if your like me a big one! a solid 4/5

No comments: