Tuesday 14 August 2012

Brave

Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. After making a wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.

Watching all the trailers for this film, I was never quite sure what this film was about, apart from a Scottish girl with red hair.

Brave is another Disney film with a 'Girl Power' twist, which is a good thing. A girl who can do anything on her own and doesn't need a man to save her, which is a change from Snow White, where the hansom Prince saves the damsel in distress.

I really enjoyed the film, alot of films out at the moment i have thought were slow paced and got bored before things started to happen, but i can say this film kept me entertained all the way through, and I almost had a tear in my eye at the end! I would give this film 4/5!


No comments: