Wednesday 29 August 2012

Keith Lemon : The Film

Following Keith Lemon from rags to riches, after he becomes an over night success with the Keith Lemon phone, Keith becomes a billionaire starts dating Kelly Brook and gets caught up in his own hype, leaving his girlfriend and life back in Leeds.

I love Celeb Juice, i wouldnt miss an episode. But like me your going to see this film because of that .. dont! its not like that at all, which was a let down for me! Its a toned down Keith and at parts the film becomes surreal and nonsensical.

Its full of celebrity cameos, i think just about every person who has been on Celebrity Juice is in the film, it was almost like they were trying to make up for the film. I dont know why Kelly Brook was the lead women in this film, i thought it would have made it better is Holly or Fearne were the lead.

I was disappointed that i didn't like this film, i was looking forward to it! thou on a lighter note my friend like it, but reading other reviews i think he is the only one.. It pains me to say this but i give this film 1/5. But i will be watching the new series of Celeb Juice...

No comments: