Tuesday 9 October 2012

Madagascar 3

Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a traveling circus, which they reinvent - Madagascar style.

I never really took to the first couple of films, i couldnt seem to connect it. Maybe i just couldn't get over the fact that a Lion, Zebra, Hippo and Giraffe were friends (yes i'm aware its a cartoon)and dont me started on the relationship between Gloria and Melman... Thou i do love Mort (the little guy who idolizes King Julian).

I did like the film, until the end were i thought it had come too far fetched, and i thought this is just getting silly. But then again it is a kiddies film and I'm guessing they like that kinda thing. Don't get me wrong, i do love my animation films, I'm normally the first in line. But if they did a 4th i dont think i would bother seeing it. 2.5/5

No comments: